An evil soul is living deep inside me.

me

Always in a foul mood recently.
Hate the way I behaved, but it's hard to control.
Easier said than done.

How do you deem your life is complete?
By having a family with kids and living everyday with their well beings as your priority makes you happy?
By earning loads of money and work like a dog with no work life balance brings you happiness?

I am confused.
I was never sure of what I want to achieve in my life.
People thinks I am a happy go lucky kinda person.
But am I really like that?
Or am I just purely living in denial?

I am like a rebellious kid that wants to break out of the norm.
But the bottom line is I don't have the courage.

I am a coward.

0 shits :

Post a Comment

Statcounter (Invisible)

Misschua The Poop

My photo
Life to be as simple as being happy everyday.

Popular Posts

Search

Instagram

Archive

Total Pageviews