A + B = D

Two more days and I will be in Bangkok (SQ, SQ here I come!), will be just bringing a bagpack as I hope to get a cheap hard case luggage over there. I will have to limit myself not to spend too much, must drill it into my head, haha.
Set alarm at 815am thinking that I can witness/ feel the partial solar eclipse in Singapore, but it was freaking raining, wth. So, I watched the live telecast from China on tv instead.
Ta dah! Took a pic of my TV showing the solar eclipse. (So lame of me.)
Circle Line: (Serangoon station)
My first time taking Circle Line, basically I found a new way to go to my workplace! But I am still not sure is this way shorter or not, so I gotta test it tomorrow. It is quite complicated and I have to do alot of walking by this way, but at least I won't have to wait for 25 mins if I missed the bus 125.
The route will be:
1) Train from Khatib to Bishan
2) From Bishan to Serangoon
3) Take bus 100 to Kallang way main road
4) Approx. 10-15mins walk to my office (depending on how fast I walk, btw it's a distance of 2 bus stops!)
Why does it sound even further and longer after I break it down into stages? Haha, boo.
Yay! Booked a Mt. Fuji Hakone 1 day tour!
The tour consists of cruising on Lake Ashi and cable car ride up the Mt. Komagatake to view Mt. Fuji.
One person is around SG$205.
I feel that it's quite expensive, but it's an experience that I think it's worth it though.
Hopefully there's snow on that day and it will be perfect!
Anyway, planning on the Tokyo trip is such a headache.
Yet, I am enjoying it. Ha.
Found this clip of a hippo that resembles my Kinder chocolate:
(nice song too)

2 shits :

  1. Anonymous11:53 PM

    Wah Serangoon MRT looks so different! OMG I have only been away for 2 months and there are so many escalators! I think I better go for Singapore Tour when I get out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. 2 months can have alot of changes one ok.
    It's like by the time you are out of the hospital, I think ION orchard will be open too!

    ReplyDelete

Statcounter (Invisible)

Misschua The Poop

My photo
Life to be as simple as being happy everyday.

Popular Posts

Search

Instagram

Archive

Total Pageviews