Love G-shock. G-shock Love.

OMG. OMG. OMG.
Cravings for G-shock once again!
It's been a while since I last bought a G-shock. And it's time for some new babies!
Which one? Which one?
I can't decide which one to buy!

g-shock
G-shock August 2010 Collection
(OMG! The colour is the killer man! OMG! OMG! I WANT BOTH!!)

g-shock playcloth
Play Cloths x G-shock DW-6900
(Hearts hearts this! Where can I buy this?! Red is just so my colour!)
g-shock mastermind
mastermind Japan x Ron Herman x G-shock Frogman
(Super manly, love)
g-shock takashi
Takashi Murakami x G-shock Frogman
( Iconic "flower" artwork, nice.)

g-shock stussy
Stussy x G-shock 30th Anniversary DW-6900
( Combo of my 2 favourite brands, kudos.)
g-shock mickey
Jam Home Made x Disney x Casio "Mickey Mouse" G-shock
(Cute stuff!)
g-shock 2
G-shock July 2010 Japan watches GW-6900B
(Black with orange, nice combi. It looks even nicer in real!)

g-shock 3
G-shock Japan May 2010 watches
(I prefer the black one though, but I have tonnes of black G-shock already! Tsk tsk.)
g-shock 4
In4mation x G-shock GLX-6900

Okay, actually I can practically ignore the first 6 pics, cause they are not available in Singapore, at least for now.
So, among the last 4 watches, which one should I buy first?
Or maybe all? Hahaha!
I'm going crazy!

0 shits :

Post a Comment

Statcounter (Invisible)

Misschua The Poop

My photo
Life to be as simple as being happy everyday.

Popular Posts

Search

Instagram

Archive

Total Pageviews