I'm okay with this, I can let you go. You obviously didn't feel how I felt. My existence is just not that significant in your life.

we
old lady
backcheeeesseeeee
smdj
us
peiyan and jinru
milky
eggy
sip sup
smile
macaroni
yumssss
torn
smoke it
portia
ai sey
hello boy
fly baybeh
him and me
hk
see what siol
fa yuen street
hk
behind you
walk your walk
siew bah
toy boy
building
biscuits
bah si ah
vans LOVE!!
eat the shit
pricing siol
lover
sweeet
zhou sheng sheng
sexaaayyyy
kungfu panda
sing ah sing
winnie portia
smile peeps
wai wai
hello mic test 123
happysss

You fight like a married couple.
You talk like best friends.
You flirt like first loves.
Obviously it's meant to be.

But sometimes you have to try not to care, no matter how much you do.
Because sometimes, you mean nothing to that special someone.

0 shits :

Post a Comment

Statcounter (Invisible)

Misschua The Poop

My photo
Life to be as simple as being happy everyday.

Popular Posts

Search

Instagram

Archive

Total Pageviews