I am so distant from myself, pull me back please.

float me up


I think I understand, but not totally.
I think I know what I want, but not entirely.
I know it when I am happy, but at times I don't know what brings me happiness.
I can be on my own, but I yearn for accompany time to time.
I am trying my best to be independent and yet I hope I have someone to count on and let me be trouble free.

My mind and soul lives in opposite poles.
Both extreme ends on all characters and behaviors conclude me.
I need to understand me.
Maybe one day I will, maybe.

Me. The current me. Is not exactly at the best state.

Show me the route, hello that someone.

0 shits :

Post a Comment

Statcounter (Invisible)

Misschua The Poop

My photo
Life to be as simple as being happy everyday.

Popular Posts

Search

Instagram

Archive

Total Pageviews