Forever doesn't exists, so why pin hope on that.

Osaka Stussy Chapter

Been a while.
A big year for me, as I step into supposedly another stage of my life.
I've never wanted to limit myself with the number games, it's just all in the mind.
At least that's what I wanted to believe in.

I've always believe in there is a choice in everything, you hold the power to your own life.
I hate to succumb to situation that is not my true self.
Am I being too naive or just simply a self denial?
Things never always go as per planned, kind of knowing it but when it does happen, accepting it with a cool head is just not that easy.

I have that much love but only for that little people.
People, my love is just that concentrated.
See it, if you can't.
Feel it.




0 shits :

Post a Comment

Statcounter (Invisible)

Misschua The Poop

My photo
Life to be as simple as being happy everyday.

Popular Posts

Search

Instagram

Archive

Total Pageviews