Blading is so hard. I am lousy.

Guess what people! For such a lazy person like me, I went to learn blading from wingkei earlier this month! Woohoo! Haha, but at the end of the day, I am still not able to blade normally, it was so damn hard la! In total, I fall down for like 7 fucking times! But luckily I did not fell into the bushes at the side, haha, if not I think I will be post on to Stomp or something, haha.
This week I will be going with Serene Wai! Hopefully I can reduce the number of times of me falling.
I looked so "gu gu". Fugly.

Ps. Wingkei! You must faster recover and we go blading again k! You will be fine! =)

0 shits :

Post a Comment

Statcounter (Invisible)

Misschua The Poop

My photo
Life to be as simple as being happy everyday.

Popular Posts

Search

Instagram

Archive

Total Pageviews