Monsters vs Aliens

Went to catch this movie on Friday and we watched the 3D version! It was so damn cool! Initially I thought we were going to wear those paper specs with the blue and red lens to watch the movie, but it was more pro lo, it was a black plastic spec that made us looked like character from Terminator or Matrix, haha. Will post the pic when I get it from Jerry.
Anyway, the movie was good! I will definitely recommend the 3D version though one ticket costs a freaking 13 bucks! So expensive! But the experience was worth it la. Go watch go watch!

I love Bob! And his lover - Green Jello. Wahaha!!

0 shits :

Post a Comment

Statcounter (Invisible)

Misschua The Poop

My photo
Life to be as simple as being happy everyday.

Popular Posts

Search

Instagram

Archive

Total Pageviews