Goodbye and Welcome.

Muahahaha!!!
The day has finally come.
My last day working at Flesh Imp.
It all started from me having the thought of working a temp job while waiting for the reply from NIE.

From a Sales Associate to Store Manager and to my current position, Brand Executive.
Just a blink of an eye, it's already four years.
How scary can it be?


So, for the time being, I am going to be a jobless "nua" person relaxing and enjoying my unemployed days.
I can foresee a fatass munching non-stop on the sofa watching tv all day, haha.
But, I am open to part time/ temp job ya, so keep a lookout for me k.
Places like zoo/ night safari/ science centre etc would be interesting.
Basically I just want to try new stuffs!

Welcome my new life!

0 shits :

Post a Comment

Statcounter (Invisible)

Misschua The Poop

My photo
Life to be as simple as being happy everyday.

Popular Posts

Search

Instagram

Archive

Total Pageviews