HTC Dream

My Iphone is dying, the battery is giving me problem and it is constantly giving out radiation which is the most scary part! I think the radiation will make me die sooner.

Will send my phone for servicing tomorrow, hopefully they will solve the problem. If not, I might need to buy a new phone, but it will be another huge expenditure! Argh!

But if there's really a need to change to a new phone, definitely it would be HTC Dream (aka T-Mobile G1)! Love the way the phone slides out and the qwerty keyboard!

2 shits :

  1. Ms. Wai2:34 PM

    http://www.htc.com/www/product/hero/overview.html is also not bad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. misschua3:02 PM

    But this one dun have the keyboard, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Statcounter (Invisible)

Misschua The Poop

My photo
Life to be as simple as being happy everyday.

Popular Posts

Search

Instagram

Archive

Total Pageviews