Freezing Tokyo.

Yippie!
I am currently using the computer to post this entry from the hotel I am staying in Tokyo, Ueno to be exact. Whilst I am wrapped like a dumpling, I am feeling super cosy and shiok under the thick clothes, hoho.

I am quite surprise that Tokyo's metro train service is not as complicated as I thought it would be, so far we have no issues roving around.

Anyway the food here is awesome! At least those that we have tried so far.
Super yummy!

Tomorrow we will be visiting Mt Fuji!
Let's hope it won't be raining or foggy.

2 shits :

  1. Ms. Wai4:12 PM

    ENVINESS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..!!
    Buy yourself a ticket to Tokyo la, it's not that expensive nowadays..

    ReplyDelete

Statcounter (Invisible)

Misschua The Poop

My photo
Life to be as simple as being happy everyday.

Popular Posts

Search

Instagram

Archive

Total Pageviews