Be better than you were yesterday.

as we walk

When two different world collides.
When the coffee meets the tea.
Or when the soya bean milk meets the grass jelly.
Seems no association and awkwardly paired.
But who knows, it kinds of compliment each other.

We are the causes of our own suffering.
Thus, we are also in control of our happiness.

Too often we don't realize what we have till it's gone.
Too often we are too stubborn to say,"Sorry, I was wrong."
Too often we always hurt those that are closest to our hearts.
Too often we regret in our actions after damage has been done.

I want none of it anymore.

I think you're a different kind of fantastic.
Not exactly how I've always imagined.
But just the kind made for me, maybe.


0 shits :

Post a Comment

Statcounter (Invisible)

Misschua The Poop

My photo
Life to be as simple as being happy everyday.

Popular Posts

Search

Instagram

Archive

Total Pageviews